Hi Eric,

I order all my stock pre-cut and drilled and then polished. I'd have to do
a special run of a single-hole version, and I have to order quite a few to
make them cost-effective.

Aside from aesthetics, what is the practical advantage, if any, to having
as single hole? I would think it would act less as a strain relief in this
way. It would still "cradle" the fender, but I would imagine its overall
net benefit is less.

If you're good with tin-snips and have a spare fender you can use as a
donor, you could cut a few out and polish them.

Anton
velolumino.com