Hey Ant,

When you say Nitto "Hi-Riser" do you mean the Dirt Drop Style, regular
Technomic as seem on Rivs site, or the reeeally tall Technomic(280mm)?

THIS: https://www.rivbike.com/products/nitto-dirt-drop-26-0-8cm-or-10cm

OR...

THIS: http://store.somafab.com/nite28eloqus1.html

I have the super tall one in 70mm reach with a 25.4 clamp and would trade
for your King 2Nut, if it's what your heart desires : )

Thank you!

-Bryan