That Nihola looks very nice. Living mostly alone, I have no need for one,
but if i shopped for a family, I'd seriously consider one.

Which reminds me of another niche. A British racing trike with platform
rack for a big bin. You couldn't carry 120 kg, but you could easily carry
40 or 50 lb, and do so without a huge effect on the trike's handling.
*And* when
you removed the box, you'd have another gofast!

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Christopher Murray <chrispmurra...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Current stable:
> 1. Lemond Alpe d'huez- steel, gofast
> 2. Trek 930- steel, commuter
> 3. Rodeo- steel, gofast
> 4. Quickbeam- steel, drop bars
> 5. Brompton- folder
> 6. Raleigh RSW- folder
> 7. Raleigh Twenty- folder
> 8. Nashbar Big Ol Fat Bike- fat bike
> 9. Nihola 4.0- cargo trike
> 10. Bike Friday Pocket Rocket- travel, gofast bike
> 11. BMC StreetRacer- aluminum, gofast
> 12. Kona Team Explosif- steel, commuter
>
> A few other frames and unicycles and that covers it. That's 12+ which is
> way too high for me. I'd keep the two Rivs, the Nihola, and the Brompton if
> I could just snap my fingers and make the rest go away. If I had to pick
> just one it would be the Brompton. I think Thoreau had it about right,
> "these are more easily acquired than got rid of."
>
> Cheers!
> Chris

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten