The "bad blood" is that the guy who used to own and started Frost River
stole our designs and said they were his...and that was after many generous
and helpful-in-money ways gestures on our part to help his business get
started and stay afloat. It was a bummer, but he was desperate, and I
understand the force of desperation.  The current FR owners knew nothing of
that and--I just saw them once at an outdoor trade show--and they were
willing to undo or do anything I wanted to make it right, and when they
made that clear, I didn't care anymore, they can use our designs, and I
hope they do well.
There are lots of good bags out there. The Sackvilles are on Pluto, as good
as anything we offer and emblematic of all we try to do. I dare anybody to
hate them!