On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 3:35:03 PM UTC-7, drew wrote:

> -carradice camper longflap. New, but has been sitting for a year or so.
> The leather on this one is much thicker than on a smaller carradice I use
> more frequently. Disclosure: it doesn't say camper anywhere on this, and I
> have little recollection of buying it, but measurements match up with what
> carradice has listed for the camper. 110$ shipped

Drew-
The Carradice bag you have looks to be a Nelson longflap, not a Camper
longflap. Still a good bag, and big, but not Camper big.

The way to tell is on the flaps: The Camper has metal "D" loops for straps:
http://www.carradice.co.uk/bags/saddlebags/originals-camper-longflap-saddlebag

Whereas the Nelson has a leather covered "slot" for straps:
http://www.carradice.co.uk/bags/saddlebags/originals-nelson-longflap-saddlebag

yours,
shawn