Hi Patrick, nothing custom about the BB spindle.  It's a Phil BB, Raleigh
"Super Course" cups.

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/Lenton%20GP/aP4120002a.jpg>
The spindle is 125mm with 5mm offset - could have used 123mm with 10mm
offset, but OOS until Phil can make another run.
The fun thing about building this was also the frustration - it took 7
weeks from inception to get my hubs in hand.  So I did all the math up
front and had the bike completely built.

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/Lenton%20GP/aP4110009.jpg>
When I received my finished wheels Saturday morning, everything was already
dialed in.  I adjusted inner travel on FD - RD didn't need anything - minor
brake adjustments, and most importantly, the chain guard provided perfect
clearance at max needed FD travel.