> Yes, Patrick, it should be an "it," being an inanimate object. Can I love
> an inanimate object?   I always admire people with exceptional language
> skills; mine are OK, but math was always stronger for me.

Chris, yes, this was the one on their floor and it was already built up
with the saddle and grips.  I live in downtown Philadelphia, about halfway
between the NY and MD dealers, and I did not want to drive to NY if I had
an option to drive to MD.  Plus, G&G had 12-15 built up Rivs to test, so I
got to test all three in my size.

The magenta tape that Tracy suggested is officially called violet, in case
anyone wants that color.  I'm really liking the contrast between that and
the mustard color (I think I'll start calling it butterscotch--sounds
nicer) of the bike.  I also think that the silver and grey accessories will
lighten the look even more.

I'll be taking it back to be adjusted and the accessorized in 2-4 weeks.
I'll post more pictures then.

About the sits-bones and lower back--I'm used to sore sits bones in the new
season, but I never had a sore lower back.  My sits-bones are fine today,
but my lower back still hurts a little.  Is this normal?  This is my first
leather saddle, B17; my others were gel and I liked them just fine.

Thank you all!

Roberta