I recall someone on the RBW or iBOB list posting about getting a
replacement fork for a 1993 Bridgestone XO-1 from Handsome Cycles by buying
one that was used on the XOXO. One of the issues was there is a reverse
peak or point that projected down in the middle of the fork crown toward
the tire that caused some clearance issues. Don't know how big a tire they
were using.

Another option is that Bob Brown Cycles sells his version of the biplane
fork crown http://bobbrowncycles.com/images/temp_sale/crown9.jpg,
http://bobbrowncycles.com/images/temp_sale/crown8.jpg,

I just contacted him about building me a rigid for for my early 90's
Waterford 1400 mountain  because I thought the design and style seemed like
a better match to the lugs on that bike than the Pacenti fork crown. I did
consider trying to get a Rawlands cSogn fork with the Pacenti fork crown
and having the canti braze-on moved to accommodate 26" mountain wheel. My
concern was the axle to crown distance, but I never looked and compared
what the distance was between what the early suspension corrected length
should be on a fork for the Waterford frame and what the 27.5"/650B crown
length of the Rawlands CSogn would be. I think the length would be pretty
comparible.

Bob told me it would be about a 6 month wait. Also said he could sell his
fork crown to me to have a local builder make me a fork if I wanted. The
crown can be build for both 11