Does anyone have experience with both the Compas Snoqualmie (or Barlow) and the
Soma Shikoro? I have been thinking of going wider than the current 38's on My
Sam and the Shikoro 42mm seemed like the right call, but now I'm wondering
about the Snoqualmie too. The main difference (besides a tiny bit of width)
seems to be a Kevlar layer in the Shikoro.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I would need to put on bigger fenders,
but with the load in the rear child seat getting heavier and a mostly unpaved
tour (Erie Canal) coming up this summer, it seems like it might be time.

Thanks,
John