Richard, it's a combination of a lot of changes in my life since last summer
leading to: 1. I'm not riding as much as I used to, and, 2. I always seem to
grab my ebike lately when I do get out there.

I live on a very steep hill in a very hilly area, and I never seem to talk
myself into climbing them without a little boost anymore. Those long grinds
aren't fun more me, and often I simply don't have the time for them. If my joe
doesn't sell I won't be sad..it's a wonderful bike and I'll get out on it
occasionally. But it really should go to someone who'll use it more. We'll see
how it goes.