Updated list from what was sold.

Front wheel - Velocity Synergy with Phil Wood hub ($175)

Rear wheel - Velocity Dyad with Phil Wood cassette hub ($250)

Buy both wheels for $375

Shimano 9 speed 11-34t, CS-M770 ($30)

Shimano Deore XT Derailler ($30)

Sugino RD crank 175mm, 130 BCD – No chainring ($60)

-Because there a lot of variants of the Sugino cranks, this is the cranks
listed on bencycle.

-
http://www.benscycle.com/p-902-sugino-rd-single-speed-crank-arms-black.aspx

44t Wolftooth chainring, Black in color, 130 BCD ($57)

Silver Wolf Tooth chainring bolts, set of 5 ($15)

Buy Crank and chainring together for $105, This combo is great for 1xN, I
will include the bolts if buying together.

Made in Japan IRD Bottom Bracket – 110mm ($35)

MKS touring prime pedals with power grips.  If you don’t want the power
grips, I can take them off. ($25)

Brooks B17 Special – Honey in color ($80)

Nitto Technomic Stem – 80mm, 26mm clamp ($22) -I did my best at measuring.

46mm Nitto Noodles ($43)

Tektro RL520 brake levers for v brakes ($15)

Avid Single digit 7 v brakes – ($38)

MKS GR-9 Pedals with clips ($20)

Shimano Tiagra Road Brake Levers.  I believe the Tiagra is the specific
model. ($12)