Timothy,
I have Joe's old ChocoMoose bars,  Thanks Joe they are great thanks.

I have them on a 56cm Bombadil that I got from Tony off the list.
I got all excited to pull out my digital angle finder, and find a new
battery for it since its been a while since I used it.
My Bomba has a 70.5 head tube angle and the ChocoMoose grips have a 10
degree down slope.
I find them to be at a great angle.