Thanks for the recommendation, Bob.  I just finished listening to the Peter
Walker and it was quite good.  I was looking for some summer reading.  I'll
have to pick up his book.  If you haven't watched "Bikes Vs Cars" on
Netflix, it's also worth a viewing
(https://www.netflix.com/title/80075312).  Started out a little slow but
got better.  I had no idea that LA had such a broad network of bike lanes
early in the 20th century.  Found that out in that movie.

John