I know that the list is not really designed to be a classified site so I
won't keep bumping these to the top. Instead I am going to offer them up
one more time at a rock bottom price of $50. The bottom line is that I
purchased them a size too small and I am trying to recoup some of my funds.
These really are great quality made in the USA shorts. If you think these
will work for you this will be a great deal for somebody. If you've been
eyeing these on the Rivendell site and don't want to wait for them to come
back in stock here is your chance. Let me know!