On 05/03/2017 06:53 AM, alan lavine wrote:
Hello to all.
This wheelset and light set came on a bike bought on this forum and I have no use for a dynamo light. It all works fine, tried it before disconnecting. Dynamo is DH-T660-3N model. Rims are Mavic A319 36H, hubs are smooth as silk, but there is some slight damage to the drive side spokes on the rear wheel. Looks like the chain got jammed between the spokes and the large cog. Not serious and these wheels are bomb-proof but if you're picky about things you may want to change them out.

The E 6 light (and extra bulbs) is called by Peter White the hands down best dynamo light.

That was true quite some time ago. Technology has marched on, and the performance of the E6 has been vastly exceeded by LED lights. The beam of the E6, although bright, is shaped like a light sabre. The current LED lights' beams are more like automobile headlights. Basically, the E6 is obsolete.

I have zero experience with dynamo lights and I understand these are no longer available. I also have an on/off switch but don't know how to mount it, so I'll let you do that. Comes with a wire like mounting bracket for the fork crown.

Price? I'm thinking $275 shipped via Bikeflights (if local 225). If this is way off, let me know. If its too cheap you can throw in a B17 or Rivet...hah!