I liked the stock saddle that came on the initial batch of Appaloosa
completes, which I believe is the same saddle that came on the Clem.  That
saddle was a Velo model.  Grant told me it was a model intended for
e-bikes. It did not have loops, but did have a handle that I used as loops.
 It can be seen on several of the Riv Special complete bikes.  I bet if you
called them and said you want to buy a Clem saddle, they would find one to
sell you.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA