On Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 2:16:45 PM UTC-7, Lee Legrand wrote:

> Well, there is a alot of stuff on the internet about living simple and
> getting back into natural predisposition in terms of food, clothing and
> health.  Like the Paleo diet or barefoot shoes, or sitting on the floor
> instead of chairs and natural clothing.  You must have seen stuff like this
> on the web and similar

There's a lot of stuff like this on the web, yes, but with citations that
pass the laugh test?  Not so much.

Humans are a pretty adaptable species;  we're also pretty good at
convincing ourselves that the way we live right now is the way humans were
designed to live.   I do most of my brazing & wheelbuilding whilst sitting
on the floor, but I'm not sure what benefit I get from doing that aside
from being motivated to sweep the floor more often.

-david parsons