The Sapphire Sacks will not be going on my Blue Rosco.  I'm waiting on a
new Atlantis from Waterford.  It's taking forever because they didn't have
the chainstays, I'm told.  Maybe by June 1st it will arrive.  It'll end up
being a 6 month wait, but I've got plenty of bikes.  I wanted a non-seafoam
color, but I didn't want to spend a ton of extra money.  Will showed me a
Waterford page of their standard paint colors.  The upcharge was small.  I
chose a dark metallic grey, inspired years ago by Pudge's metallic grey
Atlantis.  I think the Sapphire will look great on a metallic grey Atlantis.

BL in EC