Depends on the shade of orange. Burnt orange (darkish, like the Harley
orange) gets old for me. The old Chevy Camaro orange looked great at first
but bland after the proverbial thousand days of sun. Even Eddie's Molteni
orange loses its luster over time. Brighter oranges not so much due to a
greater amount of yellow pigment. Though with weathering and sun fade, most
colors can soon look dull.

Colors with depth seem to be the most enlightening. Orange metallic pearl.
Celeste metallic pearl. Light blue metallic pearl. You get the idea. It
takes layers of spraying to get such color depth, but such colors keep on
giving.

I've always liked the orange Riv uses and wondered what color number it is
(RAL, Pantone, etc.).

Cheers,
Bill in very not-orange Roswell, GA