I am running a Big Ben in the back & a 2.3 Kenda knobby in the front. I tried
BBs frint & back initially & then changef both to 2.3 knobbies, but the
Clementine is such a big bike that 2 really fat tires felt sort of ponderous.
The knob on the front gives a little "float" over soft stuff & obstacles, while
the narrower BB in the back rolls a little easier on pavement. I've been
running this combo for awhile and I might be inclined to drop the front knobs
down to 2.1, but it's a minor quibble.
Actually, I've recently acquired some WTB Horizon 47's & I think I'll probably
go with those, because they are plenty wide, they are folding & are pretty
light.