I was a rider and on this forum for many years. I suffer from a neuro disease
and can no longer ride an upright bike, so am selling my AHH. It has a few
dings but is in great shape.Basic build and comes with the basket and fenders,
seat, kickstand, saddle.I am asking $1550 and you cover shipping costs. I am in
Reno,NV.I cannot use my hands very well so I will have the bike packed at local
bike shop. It does need cleaning as it had been sitting in storage for 2 plus
years...also have a barely used 59cm soma san marcos with everything but
wheelset for $750 plus shipping or $2000 for both bikes...my email is:
ssubman2...@yahoo.com