That orange looks great!

Who is going to be the one who starts the tandem gallery so we can see them all
in one place.

Bill mentioned his feeling quite normal as a single.
I have ridden my tandem solo to pick up other people, the only issue is the
rear wheel being easy to lock up with no weight over it but it rides great
solo.

The guy that built the frame used to routinely take his on BART (our local rail
system) and ride up and down the line until he met someone who wanted to go
riding.

These Hubbahubbah tandems look to be the epitome of user friendly and fun
tandems.

Ray
Vallejo CA