I got to see the orange tandem in the steel today.
Anyone getting one is in for a great experience.
All the colors are great but that orange just screams Funhouse.

Mine is blue and it will take a little while before I can gather everything to
build it.

These really are some of the best tandems ever.
Unless you are part of a team that always rides together, these FAT tired
cruiser tandems will be the most versatile, most fun bikes.
I'm putting quick releases on my seat binders to facilitate quick adjustments
for anyone wanting to try it out.

I'm curious how people like the Bullmoose Boscoe bars.
The only misgivings I have are due to the fixed angle.
I'm sure it's not an issue if you dial in the fit for the captain but what
about other people who are taller or shorter.
Does the fixed angle present any issues in the real world?

Ray
Vallejo CA