We found out later- there are four ports (this is not the right word,
probably). One was messed up, and three were good, giving you a 75%
chance of getting through. I am on now, but not sure if it's a fluke,
or it's fixed.

In any case, thank you for your patience, and if you couldn't/can't
log on, and you need/want to order something, please call Monday
morning,  and we'll hop to it! 800 345 3918.

Cheers,

John at Rivendell, but not right now.