There was some confusion as some stuff is in grey and some stuff in
black.... here is everything still available. (also added nitto pearl stem
and king cage many things cages i found while packing the sold off items).

thanks to everyone who bought stuff to help clear out space, you guys are
definitely allowing me to make some important near-future purchases that
are not bike-related (for once). i will be shipping out everything by the
end of this week!

pictures are HERE
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/128095434@N02/albums/72157681937827830>

prices are net to me via paypal friends and family

Nitto Technomic Quill Stem 70mm, 25.4 clamp, 225mm height (or 160mm max
height above minimum insertion line) - $35

Nitto Pearl Quill Stem 70mm, 26.0 clamp, (70mm max height from minimum
insertion line) - $50

Nitto Technomic Deluxe Quill Stem 110mm, 25.4 clamp, 190mm height (or 110mm
max height from minimum insertion line) - $68

Nitto Tallux Stem, 120mm, 25.4 clamp, 225mm height (or 160mm max height
above minimum insertion line)  - $65

Nitto Bosco Handlebars, heat-treated, 55cm - $80

Rivendell Sackville Shopsack Olive - $50

King Cage Many Thing Cage x2, new comes with straps-$50 each, $97 for both
<https://store.biketouringnews.com/king-cage-many-thing-cage/>