Just curious what sort of tire choices people are making for their tandems.

I'm thinking about starting with something in the 2.00"-2.25".
Schwalbe and Continental both have some nice looking tires.
The Riv site is currently out on a couple of them but I can wait for a little
while.
The largest Compass tires are a bit smaller than what I want.
I've been running Schwalbe Thunder Burts on a single for a few months and they
are great but might be a bit less sturdy for a tandem than I want.

The HHH has a theme song by the Beat Farmers called "Happy Boy"
It seems rather fitting, cue the kazoo.

Ray