Like much of what I do, I do by feel. I just installed them, rode the bars
naked and adjusted and played till I had what I wanted. I just went and
measured and this is very interesting, but possibly less than it appears at
first. Distance between hoods is 6.5" Hunqapillar, 10.5" Quickbeam. The
Quickbeam is much more outboard by that measurement, but in reality, not
much at the levers due to the curve of the bars. Conclusion. Don't fret it.
Ride um naked and tape um where you like um.
A few photos in these show the bars well.
http://thegrid.ai/withabandon/the-mad-genious-of-rivendells-hunqapillar/
and
http://thegrid.ai/withabandon/quickbeam-sightings

With abandon,