Hi Sky,

I feel safe in saying, and I cannot imagine this changing in my lifetime,
maybe ever... but that is the absolutely the most fun, greatest, best ever
shakedown ride I have ever seen!  Documented at that, and in perfect
weather...  Well done!

And to think I ride around the block 30 times while adjusting things... I
now see the error of those ways and promise to get out more.  That said,
with the standard set that high, there is little hope... :>)

It looks to me like the math you did for the drop bar config worked really
well.  I saw one of your previous posts saying the 58 probably would have
been too high (bars and top tube?) and I agree, knowing you want this bike
to be comfortably off-road capable.  I am no expert on shimmy but I am
thinking once the bed roll finds a better spot, things will improve.  Great
build and set-up though.

Anyway, congrats on the good eye, great math and the new bike!

Bob L
Galesburg, IL