How much would a set of the Snoqualmie Pass ELs mitigate the challenge of
overcoming the acceleration inertia of a larger tire? Or convert the Hunqa
to 650b and put the Switchback Hills on there? The frame isn't the issue,
the wheel/tire size weight is the issue. Several ways to mitigate that and
have the Hunq, which will give you many more long term options over your
cycling need life.

With abandon,
Patrick