The weight limit on the Mark's rack is only 4.4 lbs.  I don't believe it's
that fragile---in fact I hope it's not since I have one on the front of a
Sam---but not having any other information I don't know what the weight
limit really is.  The Carradice Bagman weight limit is 22 lbs.  If you're
looking for sturdiness I'm not sure that trading a Bagman for a Mark's rack
would take you in that direction.