Hey, Y'all--

I've been waiting on the Riv site to get a few things in stock to do an
order so I can save on shipping, but it seems that as soon as one item is
replenished the other one goes out of stock. Now I'm running out of time!
I'm planning a mini-tour on July 1st and I for sure need some new
chainrings. The bar-end shifters are optional. Here's what I'm interested
in:

   - I have the Sugino XD2 cranks. I'm thinking I'll do a low/wide 40-26
   - 40t(110)/26t(74) chainrings
      - Chainring guard
   - If you have a killer deal on a complete crankset (175mm) I'd go for a
   triple or low/wide.
   - Bar-end shifters - 9 speed (I have Silver/IRD thumb shifters now)
      - Bar-end pods(shimano or silver) or
      - 9 speed bar end shifters
   - Also, I want the Nitto Rack Hardware - Diving Board Plate Front

For the chainrings/cranks I'd be interested in new/very lightly used items.

Thanks!
Tim O.
Portland, OR