I've got a Mtn Mixte from the first batch and my PBH is about 78.
The bike is a great fit so don't think you need to be Roman's size to fit one
well.
I found myself just a tiny bit stretched out with standard Bullmoose bars but
with Albatross and a 9cm stem, the reach is perfect.

I ride it all the time to run errands and cruise the salt marshes.

Given the sizing flexibility, it's a great bike for friends and guests.

Ray