76.5-83cm PBH (Saddle height 66-72cm, standover on biggest tire is 77.5cm)

I hate to let this one go, but I have too much overlap and not enough
storage. Several small, light nicks on the frame and fork (less than 1-2cm,
surface scratches only, no dents, most are painted over with matching touch
up paint from waterford). Around 1200 miles of mixed terrain use since
purchased in Spring ’15. Local pickup in Bay Area or actual shipping
charged. All racks, pedals, water bottle cages, pumps shown in pictures not
included. Saddle is included but can be left out for $100 less. Preference
is to sell as a complete. Your choice of Albastache or Albatross cockpit,
currently the Albatross is on it but I can swap out (or sell both together
if you're a serial cockpit swapper like me)

   - frame/fork/headset/bb ($1,300)
   - complete w/ 26” wheelset with 2.1” smart sam’s ($2,200)
   - complete with 26” dyno wheelset, lights, and Rat Trap Pass tires.
   ($2,600)
   - complete with both wheel sets ($2,850)

Build:

   - Drivetrain: 1x10 with a White Industries ENO 170mm 42t, Sunrace 11-42
   10-speed cassette, Shimano XT Shadow Plus RD-M786 Silver GS Clutch Style
   Rear Derailleur, Shimano dura ace bar end shifter (rear)
   - Brakes: Paul Motolites, Tektro RL520 Ergo Brake Lever (Albastache),
   can't remember what the levers are on the Albatross setup, something Riv
   sold me a few months ago to work w/ the Motolites.
   - Cockpit: Albastache bars with Nitto 80mm stem, or Albatross with 110mm
   stem
   - Dyno wheelset + lights: 26” Synergy Atlas Rim Riv silver rear hub, SP
   sv-9 front hub. 36 rear 32 front. Db spokes and bush Muller Iq x, Rat Trap
   Pass Tires
   - Non-Dyno Wheelset: Velocity Aeroheat standard 26” wheelset build from
   Riv w/ bike, with Scwhalbe smart sam 2.1 tires
   - Nitto S65 seat post
   - SKS B65 Fenders (just took these off, can install or not)
   - Busch & Müller Secula Plus Tail Light for seat post or chain stay -
   new, unmounted, unused.
   - Brooks Cambium B17 Natural

The 1x10 setup is a little finicky getting the lowest gear to work, I can
include a CX70 front derailleur and shifter w/ the complete build if you
want to change out the crank and cassette (the white industries crank can
easily sell and cover the cost of a silver or sugino crank plus cassette,
or I think you can just buy another gear to work with the ENO, I was about
to go down one of these paths before deciding to sell).

Also available:

   - Nitto Big Back Rack - Medium 32R - $150 (preference to a complete
   build sale)
   - Possible tan sackville saddlesack (used once - prefer to sell with a
   complete build, may keep otherwise)