I've got four complete and one frame I'm going to donate. (4 =
Atlantis, Hillborne, Surly Long Haul Trucker and Brompton folder.
Donate - old Hardrock frame that LHT replaced)

There are many times when having four seems like too many.  Was
actually hoping at the time of getting the Atlantis that eventually
would be down to two.  Didn't happen.

Can't tell if it's because of actual need, or just like having
different bikes.  The materialist aspect has a strong pull.  And the
guilt of materialism has made me question the ownership of so much
"stuff".

At least I'm better with bikes than guitars.  Over the years have
owned way too many of those.  But seven seems about right.  (Yeah,
right.  Like I need that many of anything.)

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN