Price drops for what's remaining...

- Original Silver DT Shifters: Only used the rear one a few times. $30

- Nitto Fairweather Mod 174 Drop Bar (Black 40cm): Like a Noodle with only
75mm of reach. $40

- Nitto R-14 Rear Rack: Good condition, found hex bolts to attach it to the
Riv braze-ons. $70

If you still think a price is too high, feel free to make an offer! I want
to clear up room in the shop (i.e. my kitchen).

Eric