Hey all!

I am selling my wonderfully lively and stunningly beautiful green 58cm
Rambouillet. You'll probably not see one in this condition any time soon so
if you've been thinking of a Rambouillet or know someone who's been looking
for one, this one is worth taking a look at. Besides the fork drop outs
(from having it up on the Yakima roof rack) I have not been able to find a
scratch on this frame. I'm in Los Angeles and would love to not have to box
and ship this but I'll ship to the lower 48 if buyer pays actual shipping
fees. I will also be traveling to San Fransisco at the end of July so a
delivery might be an option if you're in the Bay Area. Take a look at the
photos and if you're interested, please contact me offline.

I'm asking $1800.

Pics here:

Rambouillet <https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0f532ODWDwH8W>

Build:

Shimano Ultegra Headset
Nitto Technomic stem - 90mm
Grand Cru Rando Handlebar
Ultegra Flight Deck 9s Shifters
Ultegra Rear Derailleur
Shimano 105 Front Derailleur
Shimano 105 Brakes
Sugino XD2 Triple 26-36-48
Nitto 65 Seat Post
Brooks Cambium Saddle*
Shimano 105 hubs
Shimano 9s Cassette 12-27
Araya RC-540 700c Rims
Ruffy Tuffy Tires (These are the original tires from when the bike was
purchased.)
Shimano A530 Pedals

*I might decide to swap this natural Cambium with a slate grey Cambium of
equal condition.

**Hurry and buy this before I change my mind which has been known to
happen.

***Please feel free to send me an offer.

Thank you!