We have several Sprouts here in OKC, which we visit weekly, and one Whole
Foods, that we've been to three times.  We love Sprouts and their produce
is really good and they have good ads for what's in season.   I went into
WF yesterday, for the first time in several years, and I was impressed with
the selection of products and the smell of their prepared foods areas was
divine.  I was after coffee and was pleasantly surprised to find they carry
my favorite beans at a lower price than where I've been buying them and
most importantly, they are on the shelf a few days after roasting!!   The
shop where I've been buying beans only has beans roasted back in May, which
I refuse to buy.

I've also heard rumors that Albertsons is trying to buy Sprouts, much like
Amazon bought WF.  I don't consider that a good thing since Albertsons was
a failed grocery chain around here.

Bicycle content is that WF is the only place between Sprouts, WF and Trader
Joes where I routinely see bicycles locked up outside and it's certainly
the most likely to place to see a Riv.  The two bikes that were there
yesterday were old steel fixies, one with no brakes.  A true track bike.