Jay or Austin,
When convenient, would you be willing to post the standover height of your
62 Sam, just in front of the saddle nose, plus the tire size you're
running?  I'm 6-1 with a 90.7 PBH.  You are taller by a long shot, but I
think I might have long enough legs to make it work.  I used to have a 58
Sam, but my long-legged wife decided she needed it.  So I'm shopping again.
 The 58 fit me fine with an albatross ... but I prefer the blue, and the
double top tube, hinking of an Albastache to get in a tad more athletic
position.  Thanks!