Patrick, thanks for the heads up about how to load a Ram. I drove to
Augusta last week to try out the Ram that Bill Hammond had for sale and
decided to bring it back to Roswell. I have a M-13 front rack and Acorn
small rando bag for the front. There are no braze-ons for low riders so
anything else will be on the rear. Credit card or ultrallight overnights
are all the Ram will see.

Can't help but wonder how the Ram would handle with a low trail fork......

FWIW, the Ram is in one of my fav bike colors, metallic orange pearl. My
Bianchi CX is metallic celeste pearl. Think I will sell all my other bikes
because they have plain old paint of all things!

Cheers,
Bill in Roswell, GA