I called all of the dealers lsted when I was looking for my 2017 Joe.  This
was after the 51 went out of stock on the Riv site.  VERY few of them out
there and like I mentioned a few left over 2016's but I'm guessing they are
gone by now since it has been a few months now.  Several dealers were
wishing they could have gotten more Joes in as there is quite a demand for
them.  When I called the Wheelhouse they didn't have a 2017 on the floor
but thought they might have some in back in boxes.  I completely lucked out
that they had my size and my preferred color.  I really love this bike and
it has settled my cravings for buying bikes.  (not easy to cure!)