I was waiting for the 64cm Clem Ls, which I think are in the next batch,
but am really tempted by the grey 59cm.
I have a 59cm Clem H frame in the same grey - my riding needs have changed
a bit and a step-through frame would be ideal for kid-hauling.
The 59cm fits me just fine, probably no need to go for a size larger for me.
Anyone want to buy a grey 59cm Clem H frame so I can go for the Clem L?
David
River Grove, IL