As a youngster, I rode my bike in the courtyard of my apartment building
complex over and over in circles.  I had the bright idea that I did that
circle so many times that I could ride it with my eyes closed. I tried it
and ended up with six stitches in my forehead after gashing it on top of a
metal fence.  I experienced the wisdom of Bill's words the hard way.

Toshi