Don't give up considering the smaller size just yet.  It's pretty easy
to move the seat and quill stem up two centimeters on the smaller
frame but with the larger frame you will have the stem set as low as
it will go to keep even with the seat.  If you want the handlebars
lower it's a no-go.  With the smaller frame you have more flexibility.

If you do much urban or rough stuff riding sooner or later you will
come to a curb or log you want to lift the front wheel over and if the
top tube is up in your crotch than you're not going to be able to lift
that front wheel with your feet on the ground.  I have a slightly too
tall Falcon and this comes up more often than I would have thought.
I'm also slightly over 6' 1.5" and I went with a 61 AHH which have me
latitude to move the saddle and stem heights around to suit me.

Michael Kahrl