I've seen e-richie's geo on his personal CX and it is a near duplicate of
my bikes with the 54.5 or so top tube.

What is really interesting is how he derives his frame geo - by front
center and reach, everything else falls into place whatever it may be.

Did he and Grant coincide on the geo or was it all on Grant? The tube
choices look very Richie influenced towards a lively CX style bike with
shorter rake than modern Rivs.

A special bike indeed for those of us of average to slightly below average
height, (for men, 5'7" to 5'9" should fit this bike with only a stem length
change).

Alas, I've too many horses in the stable.....

Cheers,
Bill in Roswell, GA