Thanks for the thoughts everyone. The worry's died down a bit.  Blue vs.
gray is not quite as settled :p.

Another thing was reading that the silver and sugino cranks are not
10-speed friendly.  I like my current setup with SRAM bar ends, friction in
the front and 10-speed indexing in the rear.  But after checking out prices
and availability going to 9-speed isn't a big deal

Thanks, Kellie.  We should ride again soon.  Definitely when I have a new
steed to show off.

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 5:25:30 PM UTC-7, Kellie wrote:

> Congrats Daniel or your order! You are going *to love it!*

Without that first visit to Riv HQ, unlikely I would've considered a
purchase from Rivendell.