For sale Chico regular handlebars off of an Appaloosa and Nitto stem. Towards
the end of the bars I see a small scratch. They were installed at Riv and
reinstalled at our shop. They both are in very good shape and were removed
after the first couple of rides. 75.00 for bars and 50.00 for stem. I'm doing
this for my brother in law. He would like to trade and whatever it might
involve a large olive Sackville Trunk bag in great shape.If you have one please
let me know. If you want one or both parts please let me know. The parts are in
Norman Oklahoma 73069.