First: Bill: thanks for the profile shot of the Tempo; forgot to
acknowledge.

Ryan: I can't speak for Bill's, but mine was made from Columbus Tenax
tubing and was pretty heavy, though the bike rode quite well for one that
couldn't take a 26mm *labeled* tire in the back. (And didn't I fix
*that* problem!
Ho!) I seem to recall that Tenax, at least mid-'80s Tenax, was straight
gauge, seamed tubing.

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Ryan Fleming <ryanmalloryflem...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Bill's Schwinn looks like it has Columbus tubing if I'm not mistaken
>

> On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 1:18:46 AM UTC-5, lum gim fong wrote:
>>
>> Fantastic thread, Bill!!
>> Really fun. Enjoying it immensely.
>> Makes me hungry to ride more.
>> A couple questions about the bikes:
>>
>> Schwinn:
>> 1. What kinda tubing is the frame?
>>
>> Orange Sam:
>> 2. You said you have lightweight wheels on it. What are they? Interested
>> to know.
>>
>> As for your concerns about your use of descriptive terms:
>> I am really glad you haven't used terms like "vertically compliant",
>> "laterally stiff", or "stoic", in your descriptions as they make me roll my
>> eyes when used. Haha!
>>
>> --

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten