ETD of Tuesday for me! But it'll probably take through the weekend to build
it.

3x8 or 9 with Shimano Barends. I only have a 9 speed cassette around, so
it's either 8 speed index, or 9 speed friction. I haven't had index
shifting in so long that I'm tempted, but I'm about to put brifters on my
Boulder, so that'll probably scratch that itch. No plans for fenders at the
moment because I want to max out the tires for a super cushy ride. If Riv
had offered the basketball tire in 650x2.0" about a week earlier, I'd have
bought them, but for now it's the 1.9" Gravel Kings. I think it'll take up
to 2.2", but I couldn't find anything that fat without pretty aggressive
treads.

The real question, though, is where to shred first!
I'm excited to see the first 200 miles you put on yours Bill. Do you
already have a route picked out?

Paul in ATL