I have in reserve a sapphire blue Flite saddle from ~1997, and I thought
about running that to tie in with the Shopsack.  With a Flite saddle on it,
I imagine I could get an even higher PMAQ (Patrick Moore Approval
Quotient).  If this Niner generic saddle isn't perfect, then I'll switch to
the Flite or a Black B-17 that is also on-hand.

BL in EC