Correct me if wrong but you can't use Sheldon fender nuts with Paul Racer
brakes in the front because the recessed bolt  threads into the brake from
behind the fork. The bolt threads directly into the back of the brake. If
anyone has experience with these brakes and Sheldon fender nuts let me
know. I just don't see any way that a Sheldon nut can work. On almost any
other brake that is mounted through the center of the fork the bolt goes
from front to back with a recessed nut tightening it all together.